SonRise Students is a youth ministry for middle and high school students in 6th-12th grade. The leadership team shares one goal, “Create disciples who create disciples.” It doesn’t matter what you wear, what you look like, or what you believe. We welcome teenagers from all walks of life and would love for you to check us out.
- Create a love and desire to know God and His word through honor and worshiping God.
- Teach basic and complex biblical lessons, apologetics, complicated/controversial social issues, and address personal topics that teenagers deal with.
- Create discipleship by building trust and relationships between the leaders and students.
- Create a team involving the church and the home.
Our Leaders :
Our leadership team all undergo a mandatory background check, go through a thorough application and interview process, and take part in quarterly training. We aim to protect the students with well-trained men and women of God who love every student that walks in the door.
- Sunday evenings 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- All students 6th-12th grade welcome.
- We meet in the fellowship hall in the church.
Want more info?
- Email your questions to email@example.com